Home » What's New » Update

Update

Since developing a Mothers With Sons In Prison Team, we have been broadening our presence on the Internet and have been developing face-to- face Mothers’ Meeting forums. We are also developing merchandise for your purchasing convenience.

Our Mission is to embrace all mothers of different races, colors, creed and nationalities world wide with unconditional love, by bridging the gap that separates her from her incarcerated son.
Here is what we are doing to spread awareness of Mothers With Sons In Prison:

Ms. Lynn Hamilton, President and Founder of Mothers With Sons In Prison, is proud to announce that we have created a Mothers’ Welcome Assembly

When a new mother registers with Mothers With Sons In Prison, she will be greeted by an Ambassador, whose primary purpose is to welcome her into our circle of understanding women who provide empathy, knowledge and spiritual support. If you are interested in becoming an Ambassador, please contact us.
Swapping links with resources for mothers with sons in prison:

Current Events

Direct contact with MWSIP Core Team staff@motherswithsonsinprison.com
Over 9,000 guests to the website in December 2011
Within the Soul of a Mother booklet for sale on this website
Donations accepted on this website
Mothers Meeting continue in Campbell River, BC, CANADA
Mothers Meeting starting in Atlanta Georgia, USA
Welcome Mother Assembly Ambassadors:
– VickyZ
– Reen517
– Corys Mom
Facebook pages launched: search for MothersWith Mwsip
Welcome to our over 420 registered MWSIP Forum members
21st day of each month is Mothers With Sons In Prison Prayer Day
Mothers With Sons In Prison recognized in the British Isles http://www.prisonadvice.org.uk/?q=orgfamilies
MWSIP seeking to fill Volunteer Fundraiser Position
Tampa Florida Reporter asks for MWSIP interview
MWSIP creates Fathers With Sons In Prison initiative starting in February 2012
Lynn Hamilton initiates Respect Yourself program for youth

8 thoughts on “Update

1. Arlene says:

My name is Arlene Stone my son is a inmate at john h lily correctional facility in boley ok, he has been in now for 2 years, he got 15 yrs with 3 out on probation, my son was involved in a car wreck that caused 1 fatalities and we feel deeply for the family’s, harley took a blind plea agreeing to the accident but didn’t realize it was also 1 degree manslaughter, violent offense, harley had never been in trouble and is a good Christian young man, he is working hard to strive to try and keep his mind off of being locked up and pass his time, I have looked here for a support group but don’t seem to find one, I live in broken arrow ok, any help or guidance you may have would be greatly appreciated
    Arlene Stone

1. Carla Davis says:

Hi Arlene..my name is carla .so sorry to hear about your son.he & you are in my prayers.our sons are not the only ones doing time we their mothers are too..i know its hard & so heart breaking.we have to keep praying for them.i pray they all find God in prison..my son is doing federal time.my heart breaks for him..i dont want to wake up in the mornings..my husband &i have custody of our grandson( his son) hes the only reason i make it day to day…im here for you.we all have to help each other get through this…my prayers & thoughts are with you…carla

2. audrey says:

Arlene
    I will pray for you and your son,as I know how you feel ,,I also know that God almighty knows how you feel,it hearts and God can heal that hart.my son is serving 15 years he to is a Christian,my heart calls to God to keep his mind on him,and to use this to do the work of God. God bless you

3. Alice Via says:

My son is in prison in Arkansas and he got 40 years for beating up a 65 year old woman and being a habithior offender.I will pray for your family and your son God bless you

1. Connie says:

My prayers are with your family and your son. How are you dealing with your son going to prison with so many years? The reason why I ask cause my son is facing many years also I am having a meltdown already and he has not had a court yet, but the crime carry a lot of time. Any help you can give will be important for myself. God Bless You.

4. Carla Davis says:

My name is carla davis my son is going to a federal prison for a few years im so heartbroken!!! I fear for him..im so lost.. My husband & i are raising our 2yr old grandson ( my sons son) i know i wouldnt be able to get through without my grandson he keeps me going! I thank God for him…could you pls pray for my son & us?? I could use some friends right now..thanks & God bless

5. Carla Davis says:

I seen my son today..how i miss him so much!! I see him every wed & sun.only allowed to see him on those days..hes waiting to be move to a prison..he seems ready to go.iam not!..pls keep him in your prayers..God bless you all…

6. Carla Davis says:

Could someone pls pray for my son.hes still waiting to be moved to the federal prison.not sure where that will be.pls pray its close to me.i have to be able to see my son.thanks& God bless…carla